Dear 6th Year students,
Ms Crowley and myself know how much you are looking forward to your “Easter time studies”. In order to please your thirst for revisions we are giving you the link to several documents you can use along with your book “Bonne Chance”.
As a study plan, we suggest you to go through each chapter of “Bonne chance” over the next 10 weeks.
- Chapter 1 and 2: First week of Easter.
- Chapter 3 and 4: Second week of Easter.
- Chapter 5: Week of 24th of April.
- Chapter 6: Week of 1st of May.
- Chapter 7: week of 8th of May.
- Chapter 8: Week of 15th of May.
- Chapter 9: Week of 22nd of May.
- Chapter 10: Week of 29th of May.
An example could be doing one listening, one page of vocab and one grammar point twice per day (once after breakfast and once after diner).
Bon courage et bonnes vacances!
Madame Crowley et Monsieur Porzadny